BlackRock is looking for candidates with prior experience in Investment Management or broader Financial Services, who have had a career break outside of Industry of at least two years (with no upper limit). You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for the programme.
- Internal Audit’s primary mission is to provide assurance to the Board of Directors and Executive Management that BlackRock’s businesses are well managed and meeting strategic, operational and risk management objectives.
- The team engages with senior leaders and all of BlackRock’s individual business units globally to understand and advise on the risks in their business, evaluate the effectiveness of key processes and assist in the design of best practices that can improve their results.
- Internal Audit reports directly to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, and our work builds confidence that BlackRock will meet its obligations to clients, shareholders, employees and other stakeholders.
- The Internal Audit team performs regional and global audits covering all BlackRock business units, including investment management, sales, trading, client business, risk management, operations, finance, and legal and compliance.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with Excel
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex ideas
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity and healthy skepticism
- Commitment and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management, organizational, and presentation skills
- Interest in broad exposure to investment management, sales, trading, operations, risk management, finance and compliance activities in the asset management industry
- Prior financial services experience is preferable, including understanding of financial instruments and asset management processes and risks
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A