The individual will work with an experienced senior team in a collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment. The role will have responsibility for project and financial modelling, deal assessment and execution, development and review of due diligence reports, market research, portfolio monitoring, and general analytics.
- Synthesize all due diligence findings into investment memorandums and presentations.
- Develop, run, review financial models to analyze investment opportunities.
- Support senior investment colleagues on range of high priority initiatives and projects.
- Work with the investment team to assess and execute project investments. This will include conducting due diligence, financial review and modelling, valuation, preparation of presentation material for investment committees, transaction execution, value creation and monitoring.
- Develop and conduct quarterly internal portfolio valuation and assist with portfolio reports and analytics for internal and external use.
- Perform market research, including research on potential investments, industries and competitors.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience of undertaking due diligence processes and reviewing finance and legal documentation is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills as well as strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong understanding of private market investments with excellent financial acumen.
- Experience in energy, mobility, industrial sectors a plus
- 7-9 years of investment banking, venture capital or private equity related experience.
- Team-oriented. Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a friendly, entrepreneurial, team environment. Culture fit is critical.
- Highly numerate with solid financial modelling and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work independently while also participating collaboratively as part of a team.
- Solid project management skills; able to manage workload effectively and deliver quality work on schedule.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A