This position requires solid hands-on programming, creative problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, and an enthusiasm for learning. This role also offers the opportunity to partner with proficient software engineers to continue to build both new systems and enhance existing ones.
- Performing code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers.
- Participating actively in multi-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and implementation.
- Collaborating with product management on the right units of work to include in each development sprint.
- Designing, coding, testing, and supporting reliable, robust software applications and services with high-quality standards.
- Passion for finance and knowledge of the portfolio management space
- Experience with PL/SQL, experience on RDBMS like Sybase/Oracle etc.
- Proficient in backend development
- Experience with scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python.
- Some experience (could academic) with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and time management abilities
- Some experience with software containerization platforms like Docker/Kubernetes.
- Strong in understanding of Java-based frameworks such as Spring boot, J2EE, and should be able to design distributed and scalable web application.
- Experience in developing in microservices architecture and/or writing APIs.
- Exposure to NOSQL DB like Cassandra, MongoDB, along with Solr/ElasticSearch would be a big plus.
- Proficiency building and passionate about creating great products that solve big problems
- Exposure to Job scheduling systems like Autosys
- 4+ Experience and strong hands-on with Java 8 or later
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A