You will help to lead a small team of technically strong key individuals guiding the team and implementing our vision for future-ready, highly available systems. As a large technology organization there are great opportunities for the right individual to make a lasting impression on the team and the potential for wider impact and career progression beyond that.
- Provide high quality technical input to team discussions on system design, seeing those efforts all the way through to final delivery.
- Mentor more junior members of the team, providing code style and architectural input through pair programming, reviewing pull requests and team meetings.
- Hands on development while leading other developers to build our next generation ETF platform
- Work with UX designers to build easy-to-use & intuitive screens that will generate user delight
- Actively participate in the team’s agile delivery process, completing sprint tasks and writing high quality code, unit tests and automated integration tests to move features to production.
- A willingness and ability to mentor less experienced members of the team.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
- 7+ years experience developing internet facing web applications using Angular 11 and ngRx
- Experience designing and building using API-First principles using at least one of REST/gPRC.
- Demonstrable experience using modern software engineering tools such as git, maven, unit testing and integration testing tools, mocking frameworks.
- Friendly, positive and can-do attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A