The Sustainability Regulation and Innovation Director will serve as the key partner to active investment teams, navigating and aligning sustainability-related regulatory requirements and firm-level sustainability commitments into investment practice
- Leading internal groups to provide subject matter expertise and leading all aspects of building and maintaining methodology frameworks.
- Staying ahead of trends and evolving guidance to develop strategic approaches to lead tactical implementations
- Collaborating cross-functionally to define regulatory concepts and translate to broader investment process innovation
- Navigating diverging objectives between regulatory and investment objectives and developing solutions
- Identifying the best ESG metrics and tools for implementation across portfolios
- Demonstrating expertise in sustainability regulatory practices, with an ability to synthesize and identify common concepts across markets
- Strong team player and cross-functional leader, who builds relationships and networks across diverse stakeholders.
- A strong external practitioner network and/or past participation in industry policy development or implementation working groups strongly preferred.
- Excitement at the opportunity to drive change in market practice through thought leadership, thorough analysis and implementing incremental but scalable change.
- 10-15 years in finance, policy, regulation or related sectors; strong background in the intersection of ESG and finance in the asset management context.
- Required experience supporting implementation of sustainability regulations within financial services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A