The Report & Platform Configuration Chapter (“RPC”) is responsible for the technical configuraton required to onboard new clients to Aladdin’s Data & Analytics enterprise platform as well as facilitating updates to the operating environment for current users. The team interacts with customers to understand business process needs to design & build solutions that are scalable, repeatable and integrated with various data sources to meet enterprise-wide self-service needs.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Aladdin functionality to ensure clients take full advantage of the suite of Aladdin capabilities.
- Apply good project management skills to all product responsibilities: set agenda, drive tone, provide direction to individual team members, coordinate execution, and communicate out to partners
- Design and promote Analytic & Reporting solutions that are customizable to meet clients’ needs but are also deployed in Aladdin in an automated, scalable manner
- Own day-to-day configuration requirements of new and existing clients on our Data & Analytics Platform – includes things like plotting key achievements, handling action items, coordinating with partner departments, etc.
- Programming experience in Java, Perl, or Python is a plus, but not required
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly
- 2-3 years in a highly analytical role in a technology or financial services setting
- Outstanding academic achievement, degree in business, computer science, economics, finance, mathematics or other quantitative field of study.
- Relentless desire for understanding how processes work. Creativity in solving unconventional problems, entrepreneurial drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong critical thinking and demonstrable experience using technology to solve problems at scale
- Ability to multi-task and manage cross-departmental projects in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A