The position is to work within the UK Manager Research team supporting the coverage of fund selection units across several key focus accounts. Responsibilities will include driving adoption of BlackRock Index Funds and ETFs on client buy lists and ongoing coverage of established relationships within the fund research and operational functions of UK clients. Furthermore.
- Coordinating responses to standard request for information proposals for clients.
- Part of a team responsible for managing the UK iShares email box and phone line responding to individual queries covering our passive product offering.
- Work closely with BlackRock’s ETF and Index Investment team to execute on Index priorities and expand index specialism within UK iSW.
- Providing ongoing analysis and reporting to key clients.
- Liaise with a broad range of internal stakeholders to answer client queries, perform analysis and provide additional information.
- Client reporting management via our internal CRM system, adding new prospective clients and ensuring client details are up to date.
- Lead coverage of a number of fund selectors and on-boarding teams, as well as provide secondary coverage support to senior members of the team.
- Organising client events e.g. creating invitations, recording RSVPs, call clients to check their attendance, ensuring presentation materials are ready, writing up the event and following up with the clients.
- Work with Lead Relationship Managers and Investment Management Sales to execute on strategic account plans
- Passion for financial markets essential
- Knowledge of investment management industry preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IMC or equivalent desirable. The successful candidate will be required to pass IMC if no current qualification.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, being comfortable developing relationships across all seniority levels internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written English essential
- Quick leaner and ability to follow policies and procedures
- Organised, self-motivated, flexible team-player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A