Enjoy client engagement, project management and have an inquisitive mind? Take the opportunity to lead the on-boarding process for new portfolios of funds including establishing them on systems, engaging all appropriate partners, ensuring overall data quality, and certifying readiness for trading. Feel challenged by the complexities of fund management and participate in active team work to produce the best results for BlackRock.
- You will provide direction on the launch of new separate accounts and BlackRock pooled products and in the process take charge of change events such as benchmark and other updates
- As we take pride in delivering excellent client service and experience, you will be the bridge between clients, service providers and internal teams to develop and deliver on implementation plans.
- You have a positive approach towards customer service and a client engagement mentality to deliver the best possible client experience.
- Manage the new & change process through use of Aladdin tools and coordinate the approval of all impacted partners.
- Collect and ensure the integrity of critical data related to clients, mandates, regulations and investment operations in partnership with BlackRock Data Services (BDS).
- Validated operations expertise in either asset management, custody, securities from a regional and global perspective
- You are degree qualified
- Strong social and relationship management ability.
- Has a high level of self-motivation, with integrity & ethics. Has the ability to flex and to adapt to changing circumstances as the business and group grows.
- Able to work with multiple work streams.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Capable of working independently, as well as an effective and collaborate teammate.
- Good subject matter knowledge of the participants in the fund management business and their roles – fund managers, administrators, brokers, consultants and custodians
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A