Looking for a lead program manager who can stand up complex initiatives/programs from scratch. Comfortable clearly defining a program’s structure and goals without fear of failure. Ability to build relationships with senior and junior team members quickly and leveraging those relationships for a common goal via influence and persuasion.
- Build project schedules and workload, ensuring completion on time and on budget
- A hands-on approach to leading projects and the ability to dive deeply into business and technology goals and ensure the best outcomes for clients.
- Optimize for iterative delivery to drive value across user experience, business value, technical feasibility, and business viability.
- Critical metric cadence, tracking, measurement, reporting
- Lead initiatives across a diversity of methodologies including disciplined agile practices to ensure consistency and predictability of delivery cycles and value as well as critical path time to market.
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives, based upon both business & employee needs
- Actively participate and lead in project tasks both, strategically and tactically, while supporting prioritization of projects across the team
- Desire to use data to drive decision-making
- Significant complex/cross-functional project management experience
- Experience leading large technology focused programs
- Consistent record in thinking strategically and focus on business growth.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A