This role requires strong analytical, quantitative and programming skills and ability to work and communicate in a global team spread across time-zones. Given the focus on multi-asset approaches among our clients and within BlackRock, this role has considerable scope for the right individual to have an impact on both the success of the team as well as the broader MASS and Retirement Solutions businesses
- Develop and extend risk models for existing and new products using internal BlackRock platform
- Research existing offerings in the Retirement market.
- Contribute, maintain and enhance our technology stack
- Employ rigorous quantitative methods to optimize design of existing and new products.
- Apply academic and industry research to the creation of new products.
- Support externally-facing portfolio allocation tools
- Technical skills and good knowledge of the Python programming language are essential. Proficiency or knowledge in numerical packages such as NumPy, Pandas strongly desired, as well as good understanding of object-oriented programming and coding best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher-level qualification and demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speech; capable of connecting with multiple audiences
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of optimization science
- High level of self-motivation, ownership and initiative
- Proven organizational and project management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A