As a global leader, BlackRock’s principles inform and drive our efforts, including: We operate our business with a fiduciary mentality, focused on putting our client’s interest first; We are One BlackRock, working collaboratively, without silos and without turf, to create the best outcomes for our clients, our firm, and the communities where we operate;
- Proactively investigate, call out and remediate issues/errors. Identify areas for improvement in processes and technology tools, with a lens on risk management and mitigation. Lead/support projects and initiatives to improve our operating model collaborating with internal business and technology partners
- Grow and develop talent to be passionate and demonstrate emotional ownership.
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework around client deliverables including review and validation of monthly metrics.
- Act as a deep subject matter expert, lead discussions, provide solutions and drive for better outcome, operational excellence and enhanced client experience.
- Ensure compliance with SOX regulations as they relate to Client Distribution Services and take ownership for meeting the requirements of regular internal and external audits
- Review and ensure quality of team’s deliverables, including approving billing production of invoices part of our workflow
- Build strong partnership and work closely and collaboratively with data source providers and client business stakeholders to improve product offering, quality and timeliness of product.
- Partner with peers to implement a consistent, scalable and controllable operational platform.
- Build a customer-centric team culture relentlessly focused on customer success and user delight by emphasizing proactive user engagement.
- Plan and manage a team responsible for delivering complex client invoicing deliverables, ensure timely and accurate distribution of all deliverables, while reducing key person dependencies.
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred but not essential
- Track record of strong performance with increasing levels of scope and responsibility
- Experience managing people and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and engage junior talent; prior experience building or re-vitalizing a team from the ground up is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, intermediate to advanced level Excel skills and novice to intermediate data analytic skills such as SQL and
- Python; a strong interest in and capability for learning new applications and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a collaborate-first mindset with a proven ability to build strong partnerships
- 7+ years experience in an operational, billing, or accounting environment with a keen interest in client service and operational excellence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A