As the business continues to grow, currently $958B in assets under administration, the ongoing management and development of our TA business is important to the growth of our customer base through the delivery of client led solutions that are mindful of the broader risk and regulatory agenda.
- Partner with teams across BlackRock to help ensure that TA risks are understood, mitigated and are consistent with BlackRock objectives and risk tolerances to protect the firms and our clients.
- Implement governance and oversight of our EMEA TA providers.
- Represent EMEA TAS at Boards, Regulators and Senior Governance Committees.
- Lead operating model and service definition for mutual funds administration lifecycle, identify opportunities to improve the end-to-end value chain
- Cultivate strong relationships. Develop positive partnerships between internal and external parties, driving service excellence.
- Ensure critical processes are understood and robust business continuity plans are regularly reviewed, tested, and improved as required
- Drive the prioritization of process improvements, collaborating across teams and functions to deliver scale and the operating model. Implement central initiatives that support the strategy of the group and the wider firm agenda.
- Lead process re-design initiatives to increase scale and expand our programs across the TA technology and operations ecosystem
- Lead CASS Oversight, Fund Assets Oversight, and retrocessions activities. Develop the optimum future operating model
- The ability to cultivate cross team relationships that helps support excellence in client service
- Demonstrated track record of leading successful, fast-paced operational teams.
- Extensive experience of the investment industry within a cross border management company, an outsourced fund service provider, investment consultant or professional services firm with knowledge of wider regulated investment products.
- The highest ethical standards with professional and personal integrity. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize critical business issues.
- TA operations experience, including oversight and governance of 3rd party organisations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility with senior managers and their teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A