This role will be responsible for all aspects of software development, testing and ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture by harnessing modern development technologies
You will have the chance to define and develop new capabilities and engage with multiple development teams and partners across the Black Rock.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Able to distill complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions.
- Providing specifications according to which solutions are to be defined, managed and delivered
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, technical & architecture skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product design, service management and product lifecycle management.
- Identifying required software, systems and interfaces in alignment with enterprise architecture
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior and other aspects of software to project and business stakeholders
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies and developing a vision of their suitability and role as a new product within a platform & product landscape
- Developing system implementation plans, processes, solution architectures and high-level architecture design
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially Agile, Iterative etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have experience on Relational Database (SQL, PL/SQL) and NoSQL like Cassandra.
- Ambitious and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Should have experience on J2EE, Spring (ORM, Security, MVC, AOP and Integration Framework) and JPA / Hibernate, Ignite
- Experience on Web services protocols like REST, SOAP and experience in developing using HTTP
- Experience building UI components using latest in web technologies (e.g. React, Angular).
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong ability to effectively influence design and development decisions
- Should know any JMS implementations (IBM MQ, Kafka.)
- 10+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A