Based in BlackRock’s London or Edinburgh offices reporting to the Head of Reward, the Head of EMEA Benefits is responsible for the EMEA benefits framework, design, implementation, and team. The ideal candidate is a technical benefits specialist with strong technical knowledge and communications expertise to drive awareness, understanding and engagement for benefits and wellness initiatives in EMEA and for BlackRock globally.
- Benchmark benefit offerings against various talent markets across the region, and leverage data and recommend any changes to benefit programmes;
- Be responsible for managing a small team of benefits experts across the EMEA region;
- Be creative in leading the benefits team to support employee engagement and understanding of benefits in EMEA by developing a deeper and more sustained partnership between EMEA benefits team, country heads/business managers, employee networks, regional ExCos, HR Business
- Partners, legal, contactHR, payroll, rewards operations, etc.
- Beginning in EMEA, pilot and build a well-being champion program, with the goal of rolling out globally over time
- Be a source of leadership as the SME for benefits across HR
- Work in partnership with EMEA Talent strategy and Global Mental Health SteerCo to support mental health ambassador program, mental health training, mental well-being benefits and other EMEA well-being initiatives
- Have oversight for the vendor management relationships, as well as tax, regulatory, legal and other responsibilities associated with the benefit offerings;
- Uncompromising attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing team-oriented environment where facilitating discussions, building consensus and driving projects and transactions to conclusion are critical.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- International Benefits experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of benefits concepts, design and implementation
- Experience in a complex corporate environment.
- Language skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and able to work on many tasks and projects concurrently.
- Comfortable maintaining a high level of professionalism, discretion and judgment under pressure.
- Superior interpersonal skills and verbal/written presentation skills; ability to present information to management and communicate at all levels of the organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A