Being a technologist at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced financial companies and being part of a software development team responsible for next generation technology and solutions.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of software development, testing and ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture by harnessing modern development technologies.
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
- Apply quality software engineering practices through all phases of development and into production
- Contribute to an agile development team working with designers, analysts, users and leads.
- Ensure resilience and stability through quality code reviews, unit, regression and user acceptance testing, dev ops and level two production support.
- Develop and maintain security and data platform.
- Experience in message oriented middleware architecture is required.
- Experience in concurrent programming, high throughput, high availability, fault tolerant distributed applications is required.
- Expected to drive growth of the trading platform through performance, stability, usability and new investment product capabilities
- 4 + years hands-on experience in Java.
- Expertise in building distributed applications using NOSQL technologies like Cassandra, coordination services like Zookeeper.
- Understanding of relational databases is a must
- Experience in programming languages such as Scala, python would be a plus.
- Experience in using streaming technologies like spark streaming or storm would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and software architecture design skills with an emphasis on test driven development.
- Experience in using Project Management methodologies such as Agile/Scrum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A