As a member of our APAC Talent Acquisition Team, you will work closely with our Experienced Hire Recruiters to source candidates, conduct market mapping, deep research and competitor talent intelligence activities. As a subject matter expert in the techniques of talent research, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the sourcing strategy for our open roles that are often complex, thereby bringing the best and brightest talent to the firm.
- Gathering of market intelligence, competitor intelligence and trends.
- Ensure our applicant tracking system is always updated to reflect all information accurately.
- Provide a high touch recruiting experience to our candidates, ensuring real time status updates in close partnerships with the recruiters and hiring managers.
- Partner with colleagues in the Talent and Diversity team. Leverage networks, and external suppliers/partners to ensure BlackRock has a high quality diverse talent slate for all roles.
- Ongoing analysis of comparative success of different search methodologies
- Identification of talent using various direct and indirect sourcing tools such as the internet, journal subscriptions, social media, networking and referrals.
- Partner with the Recruiters in the region to provide high-quality candidate pipeline to the business.
- Produce high quality reports for presentation to internal clients (market maps, market intelligence, long/short lists, status updates).
- Ongoing talent pooling for current and future strategic hiring needs.
- Produce high quality market mapping and target lists of relevant candidates for specific search assignments.
- Affinity for teamwork – ability to work effectively with other internal teams
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Client and business focused
- Experience working with an in-house team conducting sourcing and research
- Bachelor’s degree, or master’s in Human Resource management preferred
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 2 – 4 years of experience within HR, with a focus on recruiting process. Candidates with an excellent understanding of Tech landscape in the region would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Ability to work to deadline in pressurized environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A