Servicing the needs of the global client base, the demands for accurate, timely & informative performance data is central to many of the organizational core objectives. Products covered are the spectrum of Mutual Funds, ETF’s, segregated clients and investment asset classes including Fixed Income, Multi-Asset, Equity and Alternatives.
- Research residuals using the Aladdin platform and creatively suggest resolutions;
- Primary source of performance and system knowledge, and collaborate with external parties such as fund administrators, custodians, and various index vendors;
- Build relationships with Portfolio Engineering / Management and Attribution specialists to provide quality attribution analysis and ex-post content;
- Develop and interact with business partners; lead attribution analysis as an authority, and get exposure to teams globally;
- Display integrity and confidence when interacting with different teams – ability to take ownership, and make an effort to understand the data flows and dependencies.
- Support internal analytical systems (Aladdin), and use them to investigate internal and external client inquiries, while supporting our growing business needs;
- Display knowledge of accounting and pricing principles; experience with performance tools and external fund administrators a plus; SQL, Python, and VBA experience a plus.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for learning technical skills to assess risks accurately;
- Ability to analyze large data sets, including design and testing methods in a fast-paced environment;
- A positive, get the job done attitude, and are flexible to an ever-changing environment.
- Experience analyzing and testing securities data, including classifications, sector schemas, and some level of securities investment analysis;
- Passionate about learning new technologies, and eager to delving into Aladdin attribution;
- Understanding of Multi-Asset, Fixed Income and Equity instruments, and general performance principles;
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent; prior experience with business modeling techniques and/or attribution tools (CFA or CIPM designation a plus);
- Show strong problem solving acumen, an ability to synthesize information, summarize issues, and take initiative;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A