FutureAdvisor is a digital platform for delivering financial advice and investment management and is a part of BlackRock’s Digital Wealth organization. This product has both a digital platform and more traditional asset management service component to support its clients.
- Create specs and engineering tickets for work to be evaluated and completed to resolve identified issues.
- Help determine workflow and test processes for new products and platforms
- Work with product, platform delivery and engineering teams to improve user experience and develop product enhancements, such as:
- Resolve NIGOs with clients, advisors and back office operations
- Communicate the sign-up process to clients and setting client expectations for their onboarding experience.
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate them.
- Manage the client onboarding process from generation of custodian paperwork, follow-up, client education, and preparation of accounts for trading.
- Handle unique asset transfer cases and developing internal procedures or automated solutions where needed.
- Create and test new ideas to improve enrollment success [call campaigns, new emails, etc]
- Independently identify process and website improvements
- Answer questions about our service, the algorithm, the onboarding process, and technical issues via phone and email.
- Customer service orientation and attention to detail and commitment to quality
- General knowledge of financial markets, investment classes, and business operations
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Curiosity and Professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly Proactive, taking on ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Efficiency and ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 2 + years of work experience in finance or a customer facing role.
- Desire to learn about the Investment Management industry
- Ability to interact as a team member and maintain a flexible attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A