Every day, the Aladdin Client Services team tackles the hardest, most sophisticated problems in FinTech. We utilize our in-depth understanding of Aladdin, our clients’ businesses, and the investment management process to provide world-class service to our rapidly-growing, global client base. We all studied different things and bring diverse skills and experiences to the table, but we share a serious passion for solving tough problems and keeping our clients happy.
- Collaborate with others because we know we can do more together
- Solve difficult problems by providing innovative solutions
- Deliver exceptional client service to users, every time
- You will take phone calls, emails, and chats from industry practitioners at respected investment institutions. You will solve problems that matter, making direct and measurable difference to our clients. In the process, you will build technical, industry, and relationship skills.
- Learn every day, question everything, and embrace change
- We will teach you the skills you need to succeed, such as maneuvering relational databases and parsing product logs. After just your first few weeks on the desk, you will be using these skills to help clients and product teams make Aladdin better.
- Foster a fun, innovative team atmosphere
- Basic or intermediate coding and programming skills
- Analytical approach
- Critical thinking
- Client Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A