As a member of the SIO team, you will own delivery of specific strategic projects by executing with clear project plans, determining, and assigning tasks for project completion, and ensuring each project is delivered on time.
You are passionate about continuous improvement, constantly assessing the status quo, identifying opportunities for improvement, optimization, and providing constructive solutions to simplify and accelerate current programs and processes.
- Critical metric cadence, tracking, measurement, reporting
- Optimize for iterative delivery to drive value across user experience, business value, technical feasibility, and business viability.
- A hands-on approach to leading projects and the ability to dive deeply into business and technology goals and ensure the best outcomes for clients.
- Actively participate and lead in project tasks both, strategically and tactically, while supporting prioritization of projects across the team
- Lead initiatives across a diversity of methodologies including disciplined agile practices to ensure consistency and predictability of delivery cycles and value as well as critical path time to market.
- Build project schedules and workload, ensuring completion on time and on budget
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives, based upon both business & employee needs
- Desire to use data to drive decision-making
- Significant complex/cross-functional project management experience
- Consistent record in thinking strategically and focus on business growth.
- Experience leading large technology focused programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A