As a member of Enterprise Systems development team, you will be building highly scalable software solutions using cutting edge technologies and tools. You will closely work other BlackRockers across the globe to create cool, fast and stable software to enhance employee experience. You will engage with end users and UX team to drive the features and the functionality of the apps.
- Follow and improve coding standards.
- Work with product management and business users to define the roadmap for the product and bring a innovation and care for the user experience
- Plan, document and conduct unit testing.
- Design, develop and support various highly resilient web applications
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Be a team player with vision and a partner in brainstorming solutions for team productivity and efficiency
- Mentor and foster team members in design and development.
- Understand existing systems and resolve operations issues while working with other support staff located across the globe.
- Ensuring focus on quality and delivering results.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture patterns and design knowledge
- Experience with web tools/libraries such Angular Material, Tailwind CSS, ag-grid, RxJS, Cypress, Jest etc.
- Experience building multi-tier, scalable, fault tolerant web applications
- Back-end experience with Java associated web containers a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage priorities and workflow with efficiency
- Proficient user of CI/CD tools such as ADO, Git/GitLab, and CI/CD technologies
- Ability to express ideas or analysis with clarity
- Work with teams in multi-office, multi-country environments across several time zones
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- A real passion for Automated Testing – unit, integration, regression
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A