This position requires solid hands-on programming, creative problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, and an enthusiasm for learning. This role also offers the opportunity to partner with proficient software engineers to continue to build both new systems and enhance existing ones.
- Participating actively in multi-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and implementation.
- Collaborating with product management on the right units of work to include in each development sprint.
- Designing, coding, testing, and supporting reliable, robust software applications and services with high-quality standards.
- Performing code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers.
- Proficiency building and passionate about creating great products that solve big problems
- Some experience (could academic) with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Some experience with software containerization platforms like Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with PL/SQL, experience on RDBMS like Sybase/Oracle etc.
- Passion for finance and knowledge of the portfolio management space
- Experience with scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python.
- Proficient in backend development
- Exposure to Job scheduling systems like Autosys
- Experience with a JVM based language preferably Java
- Understanding of typical Java-based frameworks such as Springboot, hibernate, J2EE, etc.
- Experience in developing in microservices architecture and/or writing APIs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A