BlackRock and its BlackRock Solutions (BRS) clients utilize these indices as an integral part of investment and risk management, serving as benchmarks for Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Hedge Funds, Pensions, and other products. Index Production works closely with index vendors such as MSCI, S&P, FTSE, and Markit Partners.
- Understand risk analytics of fixed income, equity and alternatives products to help our clients and portfolio managers interpret portfolio exposures, strategy, risk and returns.
- Initiate and drive Index platform improvements to support new business needs, minimize risk, and enhance quality.
- Provide high quality client service externally and internally. Address inquiries and resolve problems from clients and internal BlackRock partners.
- Publish index risk information through our proprietary Aladdin investment platform and ensure high quality data is delivered in a timely manner for investment management decisions.
- Investigate and resolve complex and intricate issues and perform adhoc analysis of large data sets while meeting tight deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, UNIX, or Python is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, with preference to business disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics, and technical disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem solving mindset.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services.
- Natural team player able to work in an innovative, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A