A successful candidate will have shown strength in tax accounting research and practical application for investments. Additionally, experience leading platform integrations requiring a balance or project management, product development, and process engineering ensuring client success and driving commercial outcomes is desired.
- Research and apply US Tax law to ensure system compliance for clients’ investments
- Provide investment tax expertise on various conventional (i.e., bonds/fixed income, equities, bank loans, etc.) and non-conventional investment types (i.e., Alternatives, Mortgage Loans, Derivatives) building proficiency as client needs evolve.
- Work closely with Aladdin product managers and engineers to foster the value proposition of the Aladdin Accounting platform, specifically around US Tax for investments, and successfully implement technology solutions.
- Coordinate with clients and the broader 1Aladdin & BlackRock production teams to optimize processes, system usage, and optimize platform capabilities
- Meeting with partners to make communication easy and transparent regarding project status and decisions on services.
- Ensure strategic builds are coordinated efficiently among the collective internal partners and ensure engagement toward the Aladdin Accounting vision remains a focus.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize with a hands-on approach, ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively, conflict resolution, problem solving, risk management.
- Knowledge of the following asset classes: Securities, Alternatives, Mortgage Loans, or Derivatives
- Be client focused, proficiency working within a collaborative team, and be passionate about providing a high quality of service to the client
- Strong knowledge of US Tax law applicable to investments for asset owners
- Experience implementing or using Accounting technology products or investment software
- 3+ years of work experience in US Tax for investments (asset owners); GAAP and/or Statutory experience a plus
- Ability to research, synthesize, and apply accounting guidance, including ability to teach tax/accounting concepts to non-practitioners
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Post Graduate Experience, CFA, or CPA, a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A