Website BMW Group
The incumbent will be responsible for the development of corporate business, and s/he will be required to maximise sales performance to achieve set targets defined by the business.
- Ensure maximum use of existing corporate credit facilities
- Be able to discuss the financial performance with corporate clients, address issues of security to support funding needs.
- Using a network of contact with BMW and ALPHERA dealers, BMW SA and corporate clients, generate a portfolio of new prospects for the development of new business, including Rental business.
- Achieve an agreed balance between direct corporate business and business generated via dealers to whom incentives are paid.
- Provide regular reporting to management of new business generated, ongoing prospects currently in development and credit reviews completed.
- Achieve agreed rate/profitability targets
- Undertake regular presentations to corporate clients, discussing their financing needs
- Understanding of current finance products and programmes
- Development of corporate business and drive achievement of defined volume target for sales into corporate clients
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Commerce, Marketing, Business Management)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience selling short-term personal lines insurance.
- Proven track record of new business and sales responsibility.
- 5+ years sales experience within the Financial Services Industry.
- NCA Compliant.
- Completed Regulatory Examination (RE5) for representatives.
- Minimum 30 FAIS Credits.
Company: BMW Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A