Website BMW Group
The Credit Specialist is responsible for the assessment of certain major credit facilities in wholesale/commercial finance business (dealers) and relevant retail finance business (corporate customers, revolving credit facilities) as well as for the presentation of such certain credit facilities to the various internal decision-makers for approval.
- Presentation to the various internal decision-makers for approval (SF1-ZA-F-3, SF1-ZA-F, SF1-ZA-R, Local Credit Committee (LCC), and Regional Credit Committee (RCC).
- Analysing all factors which are material for assessing the credit risk of certain major credit facilities, taking account of the debt-servicing capacity of the borrower.
- Security and surety vetting and the proposal of new and existing securities, guarantees and other sureties from borrowers against certain major credit facilities.
- Manage the annual dealership reviews of certain major credit facilities to ensure that SF1-ZA risk is protected in terms of CRS rating, guarantees and collateral.
- Responsible for compliance with legal requirements in credit business as well as for compliance with internal and BMW Group credit guidelines, and for monitoring and reporting of approved credit conditions. Updating of the internal systems, reporting
- Completion of credit analysis on corporate credit facilities in wholesale and commercial finance business lines and other relevant retail finance business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Hold relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance).
- 3-5 years relevant credit / finance experience in the financial services sector or similar.
- CA(SA)/CFA qualification advantagious.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills and results orientated.
- Knowledge of BMW internal finance / credit procedures and functions.
Company: BMW Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A