Provide Health information system (HIS) capacity building, mentoring and support to district, sub-district Health information system staff as well as DOH line and programme managers. Support the monitoring and implementation of HIS related policies, guidelines and SOPs through data quality assessments and quality improvement planned activities.
- Technical oversight, training mentorship of BroadReach staff during system roll out (Vantage/ FSE) within the supported district as required, or any other new technologies.
- Provide Health information system (HIS) support to BroadReach district and facility level staff. Provide technical assistance and coordinate special projects such as registry reorganisation, data mop-up camps to improve facility data flow, patient waiting times, overall indicator performance results.
- Support Data quality and Use Manager with establishing new data pipelines, whilst maintaining existing data pipelines.
- Capacity building of BroadReach and DOH data teams to ensure facility data teams perform optimally and produce reliable information for use.
- Provide overall guidance and support on all technical requirements needed during Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of data on BroadReach platforms to meet funder reporting requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in M&E Qualification / Information Technology / Data Management / Administrative
- 6+ years’ experience in a health data management environment
- IT skills with Database administrative skills using SQL
- 5 years’ experience in a health data management / health informatics
- Computer literacy intermediate level (V-Lookups, IF-Statements)
- M&E Qualification / Information Technology / Data Management / Administrative / Health Care degree
- Driver’s license and motor vehicle
- Project Management Qualification or Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nkangala, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A