The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance to hospital standards and policies. The incumbent will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs, is a role model in the delivery of evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
- Flexible in working hours/Shifts
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous
- Three or more years of experience in a private hospital
- Computer Literacy, SAP will be an advantage
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- Relevant Post-Basic qualification and experience within the nursing discipline of Critical Care Nusring will be advantageous.
- Relevant experience in all of the nursing disciplines is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A