Website California Highway Patrol
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times.
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident, family or responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Assist with development of individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in practicing state.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
Company: California Highway Patrol
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A