Website Cape Union Mart Group
Our Marketing department is in search of a culture and brand-fit Marketing Coordinator to join their team to manage the Keedo portfolio. This person will report to the Digital Lead and is responsible for supporting the digital marketing activities with a focus on conceptualizing, executing & deploying the portfolio’s online (and in some cases traditional) content across all the brand channels.
The candidate will also be required to implement the annual brand marketing strategy, manage timings & budgets, manage relationships with creative& media agencies, partners, shopping centres and stores to ensure the brand is always well represented and on track to achieve the overarching business objectives.
- Manage budget parameters for the marketing plans and ensure that all work is completed within the budget provided.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the broader marketing team.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify key opportunities.
- Support the discovery of external influencers and identify possible collaboration opportunities in partnership with the PR coordinator (such as events and activations).
- Liaise with stores to make them aware of campaigns, promotions etc.
- Support the execution of projects by the creative agency to ensure that Keedo is always well represented in a brand appropriate way & digital first manner.
- Maintain existing relationship and act as the point of contact for external agencies.
- Assist in creating an annual marketing plan, incorporating seasonal factor, key sales periods, and visual merchandising opportunities.
- Align the merchandise buyers and the business with direction of the Brand’s marketing plans and tactics.
- Build out the brand calendar to incorporate both above and below the line campaigns & promotions, productions and other key dates to ensure timely campaign roll outs.
- Foster relationships with store teams to ensure that you leverage any relevant opportunities that arise within their centres.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to write reports, create presentations & social media copy.
- Attention to detail and problem solving is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to continuously grow and enhance both on/off line networks.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is not required but is a plus
- Marketing knowledge and commercial awareness, as well as strong affinity for Keedo as a brand.
- A strong work ethic and methodical work approach
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a digital marketing, brand or content role
- Proficient understanding of paid media marketing channels
- A tertiary qualification in a marketing or similar field (marketing, corporate communication, community management, etc.)
- A valid driver’s license and own car is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to manage social media platforms (essential)
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A