Website Cape Union Mart Group
Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques. Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- 6 months of retail experience
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Innovation & change management
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A