Website Cape Union Mart Group
Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy. Experience in managing all aspects of a flagship store. Maximizing turnover and profit
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Taking on extra projects, i.e.; store openings, coaching junior Store leaders in the area.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Implement change and diversity within store.
- Create & implement succession plans and define development action.
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks.
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Clear criminal record
- Matric or Equivalent
- 6 – 8 years of Management retail experience
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Inspirational leadership
- Driver’s license & own transport (Advantageous)
- Thinking adaptability
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A