Website Capital One
Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives – not the other way around. Our Capital One Café is a welcoming environment where customers can try out our digital and financial tools, grab a great cup of coffee and get to know our Ambassadors (and each other).
- You’re part of the community. You’ll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Café.
- You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers – products, services and experiences – to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
- You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
- You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with Café visitors and regulars alike. Yep, you’re a people person – whether you’re handing out free coffee cards, helping folks with technology challenges or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
- You’re a team player. You’ll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you. If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- Associate’s degree
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A