Website Capital One
Supporting the engineers in our delivery teams as they onboard new applications onto Capital One UK’s monitoring tools. This will involve providing them with help and guidance, whilst ensuring that the monitoring and logging is set up in accordance with Capital One’s standards.
- Ensuring that our monitoring solutions meet all of the corporate information security standards.
- Designing and building new monitoring solutions.
- Providing support and mentoring for more junior monitoring engineers.
- Platform support for monitoring tools across on-prem, SAAS and AWS.
- Helping to shape the future strategy around monitoring.
- Supporting a number of internally written solutions that extend our monitoring capabilities – for example collecting logs from AWS Lambda functions.
- A good basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services, and Linux and Windows servers is also important.
- We are committed to creating a level playing field and seek to create teams that are representative of our customers and the communities we serve.
- We’d love to hear from you if you identify with a typically under-represented group in our industry and are particularly keen to hear from women, the LGBTQ+ community and ethnic minority candidates.
- SolarWinds Orion
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A