Website Capital One
We’re always looking for creative ways to offer digital solutions that make sense for our customers. With your help, we’ll build the next generation of banking in Canada based on customer-focused values, compelling products and great engineering.
- Develop direct-to-consumer marketing strategy and initiatives to support business growth objectives.
- Help build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go to market strategies.
- Perform modeling/analytics to assist new product and pricing strategies for various lending products.
- Support step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behaviour, creating risk models, and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis.
- Experience in basic coding and/or data visualization (e.g. SQL, Python, Tableau, QuickSight). If you know how to build models or write code, that’s awesome. If not, don’t worry as long as you have an interest in and aptitude for learning it.
- Experience in analytical problem-solving
- Obtained a Bachelor’s or higher degree within the last 2 years
- Teamwork experience and ability to collaborate with others
- A degree in Commerce, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A