Website Capital One
As an ATM Operations Manager, you will be responsible for energizing your team to drive our production ATM fleet to achieve the highest levels of performance and reliability in the industry. Your team consists of Operations Analysts who respond to incidents and issues related to ATM performance that are identified by Capital One associates and resolved either by your team or by the dispatching of a service technician to the location of the ATM to address physical issues .
- Ensure Fleet is compliant with all Federal/state/local/internal requirements (e.g. ADA mandates, MC/Visa requirements, signage disclosures for members & non-members)
- Participate in cross-functional project teams, including projects driven by other parts of the organization, to provide input, liaise with training, and partner with groups on execution efforts.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining efficient ATM operational processes
- Support continuous improvements through people, process and technology enhancements
- Maintain strong knowledge of trends and innovations within the ATM industry
- Work with internal teams and vendors to expedite resolution to ATM issues, ensuring reliability and minimum downtime
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports to support individual professional development and to address performance issues.
- Implement corrective action plans when hardware service providers fail to meet uptime standards
- At least 1 year of working with ITIL and Service Delivery Models
- At least 3 years of experience in an Operations management role
- At least 3 years experience working with NCR ATMs
- PMP, Agile, Lean, or Six Sigma certification
- At least 5 years of technical ATM experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glen Allen, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A