Website Capital One
Phenomenal people leadership is a top priority. You not only set a high bar for your own people leadership, but you have experience coaching other people leaders to strengthen their own management practices even when there are other competing demands.
- You are detail oriented with exceptional problem solving skills – you are ready to dive in on a wide variety of projects and tasks and execute with high fidelity and little oversight
- You are flexible and have a team-first attitude! Priorities and projects can shift – your team will look to you to lead them through change in a well-managed way.
- You’re a “multi-tool” player. You can flex easily between tactical execution and big picture strategy. You love learning new things, enhancing existing processes, and you are always ahead of the game on deadlines and deliverables.
- You have a passion for leading Team Culture strategy and setting the pace for partner organizations in Engagement and Enablement of our associates
- You exhibit strong influencing skills and can effectively drive project efforts through partner teams you may not have prior experience with – including driving relentlessly for clarity on tasks and desired outcomes
- You can tell stories using data and make compelling cases for the “why “ behind the work
- You are highly collaborative. You have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with senior stakeholders
- You find signal in noise – you can cut through messy situations to crystallize the message beneath and help create clarity for multiple stakeholder groups
- Project Management (PMP) or Program Management (PgMP) certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting a Chief of Staff organization
- At least 2 years of experience supporting or working within technology
- At least 2 years of experience in project or program management
- 1+ years of Financial Services industry experience
- 1+ years of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging experience or related training/certification
- 1+ years of people management experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A