Website Capital One
You will also document ways we might better serve our clients and providing those insights to our Product development group. This role will interact with the sales, underwriting, onboarding and other internal resources to ensure an efficient and well-managed implementation.
- To successfully fulfill the responsibilities of the role, you should be comfortable having standard configuration or technical conversations with a client’s CFO, Accounting Department, and IT representatives.
- You understand there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, but are able to communicate with internal and client resources on what needs to be accomplished.
- This role is a partner with the clients, making sure they understand their commitments and keeping all parties to a schedule.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting or implementing clients on a cloud based platform that interacts with a client’s ERP
- At least 3 years experience in implementing SaaS solutions
- Master’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting or IT based consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of experience interacting with clients in a sales or support role
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A