Website Capital One
The Data Analysis skills you will bring to this role will enable a more diverse set of options to be considered when solving problems. By understanding the design of our processes, the data in our risk management system of record (PRIME/Fuse) and combining that with reporting, analytic and basic automation skills you will be in an incredible position to enable quality and simplification.
- Building and maintaining these tools is something you will have local and enterprise support on.
- Within the Risk Office you will lead our Data Pod to deliver on adhoc requests, process improvements and longer term investments.
- The Data Pod is composed of other process managers within the Risk Office who will have a dotted line to you and who are building and practicing their data analysis skills.
- More broadly you will represent Canada within working groups of other divisional Risk Data Tools teams where you will have the opportunity to influence and adopt solutions these teams have developed and to share Canadian solutions with them.
- You will also represent Canada with PRIME/Fuse data forums where you will influence the direction of enterprise owned solutions and functionality.
- Experience working in the Financial Industry or another highly regulated industry
- 2 years experience working with data using SQL, Tableau and data automation
- 1 year using a Product Management framework
- 5 years experience working in a cross-functional environment, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
- 3 years of experience designing, managing and improving processes using Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, A3, DMAIC or another structured approach
- Bachelor’s degree
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A