Website Capital One
As a Senior Risk Manager in Capital One’s Financial Services Data Governance and Risk Management team, you will apply your project management and analytical skills to our highest profile Risk Management projects. You will indirectly lead a team of Risk Specialists responsible for working across the enterprise to develop and implement cutting edge Risk solutions to ensure Capital One’s continued stability and success.
- Leverage industry benchmarking to determine best practices and lessons learned regarding components of the Risk framework.
- Understanding, documenting and analyzing current state capabilities regarding one or more Risk methods.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple organizations such as Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, Business Risk Offices, Operational Risk Sub-Steward organizations, Information Technology, Basel Program, Internal Audit, Regulator Relations, etc. to achieve objectives.
- Write and revise documents such as policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Develop and enhance processes, tools, templates, and job aides. Write, contribute to, edit, and deliver presentations that aid in the design, development, refinement, and usage of Risk methods.
- At least 7 years of Financial Services risk management experience or Data Governance & Risk Management
- PMP Certification or Masters Certificate of Project Management (CPM)
- At least 3 years of Financial Services Risk Management Experience or Data Governance & Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 7 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs in Risk
- At least 7 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- Ability to design strategy, create roadmap to execute plan, influence executive leadership & manage cross-functional teams to deliver strategy
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A