Website Capital One
You will be part of our dedicated Complaints Resolution team and you will manage customer complaints from receipt right through to resolution, using a variety of channels. You’ll have strong communication skills and talk to our customers in a clear and fair way, in line with regulatory expectations all whilst being empathetic to each individual customer circumstance. Reaching a fair outcome for our customers is our top priority.
- Manage customer complaints from receipt right through to resolution
- Supporting customers and resolving their concerns as quickly as you can
- Do a thorough investigation to help understand their situation and find a resolution
- Supporting our business in improving our processes
- Understand industry regulation and how this correlates with Capital One policies
- Proactively want to develop
- Someone who can keep calm and be resilient; dealing with Complaints everyday can be challenging but the rewards are great!
- Ability to manage your own time and caseload
- Great communication skills; can you explain sometimes challenging information to our customers?
- A quick learner; the complaints department is fast paced and we need people to manage multiple complex issues at the same time
- Passionate people who want to give the best service to every customer they speak to
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A