Website Capital One
The team supports day-to-day operations of loans pertaining to unique or niche industries that require special handling and industry knowledge. The ability to learn quickly and to adapt to change are important skills to the role as well as great communication skills and product knowledge.
- Communicate with loan officers and other managers regarding loan transactions and exceptions.
- Ensure transactions are closed in compliance with the Bank’s loan policy and any other requirements designated by the credit approval.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively through projects and day to day functions.
- Utilize lessons learned and previous experience to perform complex research and adjustments to loan system data.
- Demonstrates ability to balance required regulatory and policy requirements when making decisions.
- Follow inter-departmental controls and risk reducing processes.
- Perform high volume, complex monetary and non-monetary transactions on Commercial Loans ensuring service levels are met in terms of timeliness, accuracy, quality and customer service.
- Maintain accuracy and customer satisfaction as the singular priority.
- Solid knowledge required for the role and pursues new knowledge when required.
- Perform process quality reviews of work such as cash break analysis and comprehensive testing of system enhancements.
- Facilitates teamwork and continuity.
- Monitor and clear loan exceptions; respond to audit requests.
- Positively accepts change and engages productively with team and relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit periodic departmental, team, and metric reports.
- At least 3 years of experience with Commercial Loan Operations
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Suite
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial Loan Servicing
- At least 1 year of experience in Banking
- At least 1 year of experience with ACBS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melville, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A