Website Capital One
As a Senior Financial and Legal Specialist, you will have dynamic responsibilities associated with Capital One India’s month-end closing and financial reporting processes, helping to ensure a timely and accurate month-end close and financial reporting for our growth-oriented organization.
- Facilitate timely completion of statutory, tax and internal audits of the company. – Manage Insurance, Travel functions in the company.
- Draft policies, third party contracts and risk framework for the office.
- Ideate, conceptualize and implement process improvements.
- Responsible for Legal/Secretarial function for the office.
- Manage accounting/budgeting function in the company.
- Excellent communication- verbal and written – Command over Tally, Saral software or Peoplesoft ERP package will be helpful.
- Chartered Accountant – (Preferably in first attempt), LLB and Company Secretary
- Experience in the big 4 audit firms in audit OR a law firm OR Practicing CA/CS would be an advantage.
- 2-5 years of post-qualification experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A