Website Capital One
We are looking for passion and value diverse views. We actively seek team members with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. If you are curious and eager to learn new things, enjoy relationship building, have a deep reverence for process management, and love to have fun at work, this may be the role for you!
- Using a variety of techniques and tools to define, manage and improve processes, such as Visual Management, Business Process Management, Lean and Six Sigma
- Collaborating with various departments (such as our Marketing, Credit Strategy, Product, Creative, etc.) to develop and execute effective processes. Represent Plastics Fulfillment at initiative governance, cross-functional hubs & forums
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of cards to customers, managing the daily process flow including process measurement, analysis
- Maintaining knowledge of operational procedures and ensure process design documentation is relevant and always up to date
- Testing the process for adherence to regulatory requirements
- Support the continuous improvement strategy and actions for the Plastics Fulfillment team, working closely with other process managers, product owners, and software engineers in the operations to deliver these results.
- Responding to breakdowns through structured correction, containment, root cause analysis and prevention, while keeping all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Work with and manage vendor performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Commerce, or Science
- Passionate about solving problems and flawless execution!
- At least 2 years of experience managing processes and/or operations
- Familiarity with Lean and/or Six Sigma tools & methodology
- Any experience in basic coding and working with data tables. If you know how to write code and pull data (via SQL scripts), that’s awesome. If not, don’t worry as long as you have an interest in and aptitude for learning it.
- Experience within Financial Services
- At least 2 years experience working in a cross-functional environment, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
- Experience working in an Agile workplace environment
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A