Website Capital One
Our Business Banking segment serves the banking needs of businesses with $2 million to $20 million in revenue. The Market Sales Exec will lead a team of Business Development Bankers (BDBs) in developing new business and deepening existing relationships to position Capital One as the primary bank for our clients.
- Coach and develop team on all aspects of managing a portfolio including relationship management, prospecting, profitability, client experience, and risk management; provide expertise to team on loan structuring, pricing and developing customized solutions; help team identify solutions to complex challenges.
- Provide leadership, management, support, direction and guidance to a team of BDBs within a territory in developing new deposit, cash management and credit business while focusing on relationship-building, risk management and client experience.
- Manage the area’s revenue and profitability and monitor adherence to credit quality, regulatory requirements and risk protocols; utilize reporting and metrics to monitor team performance, identify trends, and address or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Actively recruit and maintain a pipeline of diverse viable candidates; select, hire, develop and retain top quality talent by creating an inclusive and respectful team environment.
- Manage performance of individual team members, holding all BDBs accountable for achieving business priorities with a focus on client experience and risk management.
- Hold BDBs accountable for understanding the personal financial goals and needs of their business clients.
- At least 7 years of Business Banking experience
- 10+ years of Business Banking experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading a sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Formal Credit Analysis training
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A