Website Capital One
Our Design Strategy team is at the heart of driving customer centricity in the business, helping Capital One translate our customer needs into opportunities we can invest in. We work across the organisation on an extensive range of initiatives, from designing new products and services for our customers to cultural transformation and shaping our long term business strategy
- You’ll help drive our customer centricity agenda throughout the business
- You’ll work on projects from discovery research, synthesis, ideation through to design, and testing.
- You’ll lead projects, providing a lens that considers the overarching customer experience, product portfolio, roadmap and business case.
- You’ll contribute to the growth and development of the research and design strategy team.
- You’ll identify opportunities and manage your projects to deliver on customer needs and business priorities
- A visual thinker who is adept at communicating via various creative software platforms and/or media
- Examples of problem solving through design processes where you have helped businesses arrive at successful solutions
- Project and stakeholder management experience
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity yet act decisively, and a capacity to coach others through the process
- Experience of translating observations into insights playing between strategy, service and/or business design, UX, and research.
- Experience in digital human-centred design, design thinking tools and methods
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A