Website Capital One
As a member of the Consumer Data Team, you will investigate and fulfil General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requests including Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) from customers and third parties. The GDPR gives a variety of new rights in regards to how we collect and process personal information.
- Updating customer records to ensure there is a accurate reflection of all agreed actions that have been taken
- Adhere to Capital One compliance and quality standards to ensure the right response is sent to the customer and we comply with data protection law and regulation.
- Utilising appropriate escalation channels when issues are identified
- Liaise with internal and external teams to fully investigate and resolve access requests.
- Support the wider department on tasks including transcripts, S78 and statement requests as well as other administration duties connected to data requests.
- You will be responsible for collating relevant information stored in various Capital One systems in order to process the DSARs
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills so that the customers requests can be fully understood and resolved first time
- Knowledge and understanding of regulators/industry requirements
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with working high volumes of cases in a fast paced environment
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A