Website Capital One
We’re redefining the typical work experience, too. Our Café Ambassador team exists to enhance the financial lives of people in the communities we serve. And we’re not just looking to fill open positions
- You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
- You’re part of the community. You’ll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Café.
- You’re a team player. You’ll work with an energized team of Café Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you. If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers – products, services and experiences – to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
- You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with Café visitors and regulars alike. Yep, you’re a people person – whether you’re handing out free coffee cards, helping folks with technology challenges or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
- Associate’s degree
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A