Website Capital One
Provide customer first support for a fast-growing business group of 1000+ employees at the Manhattan, NY office. Provide support for a fast growing group of team members in multiple divisions. This opportunity is based at the New York City location, where excellent customer service and engagement are our highest priorities. Heavy focus on laptop support with an even mix of Windows PC’s, Macs, and Mobile Devices.
- Self-aware of gaps in skills, works to improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch customer focused support
- Engaged in cross-train efforts amongst peers where applicable
- Frequent collaboration with site lead, acting as back-up when delegated to
- Effectively manages up as needed
- Contribute to site level operational readiness, process improvements
- Provide support for a fast growing group of team members in multiple divisions
- Cross platform collaboration with immediate peers
- Heavy focus on laptop support with an even mix of Windows PC’s, Macs, and Mobile Devices.
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory.
- At least 1 year of experience with Google suite applications.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
- At least 3 year of experience with ticketing and traffic reporting tools(Zendesk, HPSM, ServiceNow).
- Apple certification(s).
- 1+ years of experience with defining, implementing, and leveraging process (change, incident, problem) management functions.
- 1+ years of macOS Server administration experience.
- At least 3 year of experience with Windows 10 or earlier operating systems.
- At least 1 year of experience with macOS (High Sierra).
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory services integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or Military experience.
- 1+ years of experience with virtualization technologies, to include VMWare tools (Fusion, ESX).
- At least 3 years of experience in remote administration and end user support.
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A