Website Capital One
At Capital One, you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values strategic HR partnership and results. If you have a passion for shaping the overall people strategy for a business and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further! We work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where one’s contributions are recognized, successes are elevated, and effort is rewarded.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to executives serving as the expert on people and organizational issues.
- Provide strategic HR business partnership to one or more business groups as a member of the senior leadership team (led by senior executives);
- Oversee and direct the prioritization and delivery of HR solutions to the business, including: people strategy, culture and belonging, organizational efficiency, workforce planning, and succession management;
- Serve as an elite, data-driven thought partner accelerating problem-solving and driving business outcomes through human capital strategies;
- Partner with the HR leadership team on planning and delivering HR solutions to the business;
- Collaborate with HR partner teams in Associate Relations, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, People Analytics, to develop solutions which attract, retain, and motivate world class talent.
- Be an inspiring people leader to your HR team, providing focus through vision and prioritization, and elevating your team through coaching and development.
- Measure effectiveness of HR strategy and programs to ensure business effectiveness. Leverage data to craft insights that focus intentional action.
- Lead and participate in enterprise-wide HR project work, partnering with peers across the organization to create and share systemic solutions to HR challenges.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner, Consultant, Strategist or Specialist including experience with Associate or
- Employee Relations, Change Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Employment Practices, or Employment Law
- Master’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial or Labor Relations, or Organizational Psychology
- At least 5 years of client facing or consulting experience
- At least 10 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner, Consultant, Strategist or Specialist including experience with Associate or Employee Relations, Change Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Employment
- Practices, or Employment Law
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- PHR, SPHR, or Coaching certification
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A